Guzman y Gomez
Purpose of Position
Kitchen crew members are responsible for cooking and preparing ingredients and menu items according to the procedures and processes outlined by GYG. Kitchen crew members are to maintain a complete knowledge of GYG menu items, ingredient and procedures at all times in order to proactively and promptly deliver high quality Mexican products.
Successful candidate profile
- Mid-intermediate English skills (if non-native)
- Cooking/Kitchen experience. Sound understanding of OH&S; procedures
- Capability of maintaining a clean, tidy and organised work station
- Ability to respond under pressure and adjust to demand
- Outstanding multitasking capability and willingness to work in a highly demanding position
- Good communication skills and great ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to keep the big picture in mind
Culinary qualifications and certificates will be regarded but they are not essential. However, this is a very demanding position so experience in a similar environment is necessary.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
IPA is a well-established Australian provider of employment and career solutions designed to help organisations and individuals to succeed at work. This includes permanent and temporary recruitment an [...]
Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is about connecting people with possibilities: bigger savings accounts, wider nets [...]
Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and exper [...]
Job no: 498613 Work type: full-time permanent Location: Queensland Categories: Legal Support Practice area: Personal Injuries A law firm like no other. Work with people who are truly passio [...]