Job Role and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales/Sales Support specialist will drive the execution of key sales initiatives for our joint sales opportunities with the Tanzu Specialists and VMWare core sellers. This role will support the Partner Ecosystem team, and report to the Modern Applications Platform Business Unit Lead to analyze, organize, and convert joint Tanzu portfolio sales opportunities for net new customers (new logos). You should be highly motivated, organized, analytical and foster close working relationships with external and internal teams with VMWare Core Reps and leadership teams. The successful candidate will have an aptitude for closing sales, strategic thinking, sales enablement and programmatic execution.
This role will navigate across a matrix organization, reinforcing and advocating “first and best” principles, collaborating with the Modern Apps Platform Business Unit (MAPBU) and VMWare BU’s, GTM, Operations and Sales constituents at VMware and its Partners.
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities to Enterprise customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process while working cross-functionally with Deal Management, Client Success Managers, Sales Engineers, Business units, etc.
- Pipeline customers through a combination of VMWare account mapping, cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge
- Evangelize the Tanzu mission through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
Required Skills / Experiences
- Experience of selling enterprise software product and/or technology consulting with focus on applications.
- Experience using a consultative sales approach.
- Able to qualify, execute and close business opportunity under minimum guidance
- Proven ability to sell to business line and sell the business value vs. product is KEY
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Advanced knowledge around DevOps, PaaS, Agile, Containers and Modern Software Development
- C-Level and VP level relationships at key customer contacts (enterprise market)
- Previous experience of working in a Start-Up environment
- Experience of selling Enterprise applications in Java EE environments, Cloud applications experience would be an asset
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Remediator is Australia’s newest consumer remediation service. We are focused on delivering fairness for all Australians. Remediator was established in 2020, in response to the findings of the Roy [...]
Hello! We’re looking for an awesome Account Manager to join our agency and manage some of our important clients and projects. If you love agency life but have wanted to do something with a little [...]
Fuel Communications is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications. As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent ex [...]
Multi Drop Delivery role throughout Metro Sydney and Northern Beaches. Full time role Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm with overtime when required. 100% Australian owned Business Full Time Role Cu [...]