With over 6,800 employees in 36 countries worldwide, Marel is an international supplier of integrated systems, products and services for the fish, meat and poultry industry. Our tagline is advancing food processing. That is at the heart of everything we do. In partnership with our customers, we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
To support our growth throughout Asia and Oceania, we are seeking a passionate Field Service Engineer/Trainer specialising in Marel prepared Foods equipment to be the front-line representative; responsible for fulfilling customers’ expectations during service related activities within Asia and Oceania.
The role is based in Brisbane on a two year, full-time basis.
Why work for us?
- Join a global leader in the field
- Genuine career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- International company with opportunities for travel
- Surround yourself with experts
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and recommending training plans for Marel Field Service Engineers based on installed equipment base and individual skill/experience.
- Delivering quality training to Marel Field Service Engineers in both Oceania and Asia
- Conduct scheduled maintenance execution, breakdowns and installations
- Support all customers through constant communication and solutions focussed approaches
- Promote spare parts sales to customers in the region
- Process warranty claims
- Compile activity records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics and KPIs
- Be the subject matter expert for Marel prepared foods equipment, within Oceania and Asia
- Ensures that all installations, planned maintenance and emergency support is provided on time and within budget.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to analyse and develop solutions for varied learning styles and cultural backgrounds
- Previous experience in a training field service personnel, in both classroom and field environments
- Proven ability to install and maintain Marel Prepared Food equipment with extensive Marel product and process knowledge with proven practical experience.
- Trade qualifications ( Mechanical or Electrical) or an international equivalent with ability to be recognised to AU standards
- Experience in a service engineering role within equipment/technical industry sector
- Ability to travel locally, across state and potentially internationally (when viable)
- Experience in the Prepared Foods sector, working towards and achieving service KPI’s.
If you’re looking to join an international company with a great culture, flexible working arrangements, career growth and development opportunities then click apply now and include a resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ISO Compliance Implementation Administrator ProQuest Recruitment stands for equal partnership between employers, employees and internal staff. With our employees we build open and transparent rel [...]
Job DescriptionThe role We are looking for an experienced Business Development Coordinator to join our Global Logistics based in Murarrie. Working Monday to Friday, you will support the Business Devel [...]
Shutdown Labourers with Whitecard ProQuest Recruitment stands for equal partnership between employers, employees and internal staff. With our employees we build open and transparent relationships [...]
RiverCity Ferries - a subsidiary of SeaLink Travel Group Join an award-winning tourism ansport company RiverCity Ferries is looking for a bright ergetic individual with a strong work ethic enthusiasti [...]