One tree planted for every new hire. Why not start your new job on a green foot and help us lower your carbon footprint.
Your Opportunity at BioScript
We are seeking a Pharmacist to join our dynamic specialized pharmacy in Kingston, ON for a duration of 14 months . The scope of this role includes assisting in overseeing all dispensing activities of the pharmacy as it relates to our specialty products. This is a temporary, full time job which requires a schedule of 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday.
The ideal start date is April 1, 2021.
You will be accountable to:
- Assist with overseeing all dispensing activities of the specialty pharmacy, including reviewing and interpreting physician orders, detecting drug interactions,
packaging and labelling medication, controlling and monitoring drug therapies, and reporting adverse effects or events;
- Communicate with patients, healthcare providers, and payers clearly and effectively;
- Exemplary patient centered care in all interactions with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Patient case management, typically via phone but also via email and in person;
- Possess or develop a deep knowledge of specialty products; and
- Other related tasks as required.
Your experience includes:
- Licensed to practice pharmacy in Ontario;
- 1+ years’ experience as a pharmacist in Canada;
- Bilingualism - English/French - is an asset;
- Preference given to candidates with Kroll experience;
- Above average communication and relationship building skills are required;
- General computer proficiency and competence with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Proven ability to solve problems and make decisions using critical thinking;
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail within a fast paced environment;
- Driven by continuous learning; and
- Able to work well within a team environment.
It takes passionate, empowered and inspired people to deliver exceptional patient care and support. If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best, we have a role for you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- From $63/hour + super - Initial 3 months contract with possible extension - Brisbane CBD location About Our Client Our Client is a leader when it comes to organisational performance within t [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 4536 [...]
Interested in joining our team? If you have a strong customer focus, take pride in excellence, and are interested in an exciting challenge, then you are invited to submit your resume through this pos [...]
Based at Kingston Foreshore … We are looking for carer(s) to look after our 13yo disabled son Sam 3 afternoons per week (Tue, Wed, Thu) from 3:45 to 6pm. Activities will be things like walking in t [...]