The Recruitment Company
A new opportunity for a mid-level Business Analyst - Continuous Improvement for a large NSW government agency working on an exciting culture project.Â
Contract initially until 30/06/21 (possibility of extension)
Location: Parramatta (currently working remotely until otherwise advised)
Base PR: Between $65.67 - $69.68/hr excl. super (No Overtime)
Providing leadership in the development and implementation of continual improvement initiatives that help embed a culture of continual improvement in the department and enhance regulatory outcomes.
- The Role:
Are you interested in helping to embed a culture of continual improvement and empower people to be bold, creative,
and collaborative to deliver improvements to how we protect human health and the environment.
- The continual improvement team sits in the regulatory practice branch.
- The team supports diverse initiatives across the department, bringing together cross-functional teams to make small incremental or large breakthrough improvements.
â€¢ Lead the development and implementation of continual improvement initiatives that enhance regulatory outcomes
â€¢ Lead the gathering, review, analysis and presentation of information to effectively meet reporting and evaluation requirements and outcomes
â€¢ Lead small teams to deliver initiatives including undertaking jurisdictional research to identify areas of regulatory best practice and recommend potential improvements to senior leadership
â€¢ Facilitate effective communication and information exchange to foster stakeholder commitment and engagement in initiatives and identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery
To be successful:
- The successful candidate must be trained in lean methodologies (or similar)
- Previous experience working in a Continous Improvement role
- Proven ability to empower teams to identify and solve problems
- Available for an immediate start
If you meet the above criteria please apply via the link today to Claire Sheerin - The Recruitment Company
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Want to join a savvy team of Mystery Shoppers working for one of the top Mystery Shopping companies? Read on! Mystery shopping provides you with the flexibility to work around your lifestyle and be y [...]
A business in Lakemba is seeking a part time Team Member (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at weekends - [...]
<p style=""><span style=""><span style=""><span style=""><span style=""><span style="Arial",sans-serif"><span style="color:black">Temporary full-time app [...]
- Join an Australian icon that has truly changed the lives of so many. - Salary package that includes, 20% leave loading + other great benefits - Play a thought leadership role around AD and Azure Ba [...]