The Recruitment Company
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer within the Datacentre Reform Program who will be responsible for developing and delivering highly complex technical deployments across public clouds with Azure. The specific focus for this role will be around migrating On-Premise workloads to Public Clouds - Azure.
Why should you apply?
• Be part of a team that is delivering truly transformational Data Centre Reform Program within eHealth
• Be part of a challenging opportunity to work with leading cloud technology solutions to migrate critical clinical workloads to public clouds
• Be part of a constructive, collaborative and supportive team culture
To be successful in this role,
you will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Demonstrable experience (3+ years) in designing, implementation, optimisation and support of cloud infrastructure on Azure.
• Proven expertise and experience in migrating large enterprise workloads from on premise to Public/Private or Hybrid Cloud environments
• Experienced in designing and deploying a breadth of cloud services including but not limited to the areas of Cloud Security, Access Management, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Databases, Containers and more
• Ability to chair business & technical workshops and manage stakeholder interactions.
• Below vendor certifications are highly regarded Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ104) (AND/OR) Similar (e.g. Microsoft Azure Architect)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WHAT YOU'LL DO - Design and execute test strategies to provide confidence in the software development life cycle - Architect and build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for [...]
Come and join the Commodities and Global Markets team in supporting stakeholders across the Macquarie Group. In this role, you will be a talented Java DevOps Engineer with 3-8 years of solid experienc [...]
DRIVE THE TECHNICAL SALE AT SISENSE At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the build [...]
Join our Risk Management Technology team as a Java engineer and be a part of a diverse and innovative team that develops and maintains critical applications for our Electronic Communication Surveillan [...]