The Recruitment Company
6 month initial contract
WFH / Sydney CBD location
NSW Government Department
You will be required to provide environmental and planning expertise which responds to client needs to ensure the consistent delivery of outcomes, including project quality, agreed timeframes and budget, in accordance with WHS policies and procedures, in order to deliver the client’s objectives and critical success factors.
The expected deliverables are:
- Preparation of a complex Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for a major NSW Government infrastructure project located in Western NSW to ensure timely delivery of required approvals
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders including State Government agencies,
Commonwealth approval bodies and other stakeholders as necessary
- Liaison and management of specialist professionals currently engaged for the project and, where required, engagement and management of any additional specialist sub-consultants necessary to complete the EIS
- Provide assistance and support to the Environment and Planning Team through the preparation of other environmental assessment documents for a range of other infrastructure projects as necessary.
- Experience with complex, interstate environmental assessments and an understanding of SA and / or QLD legislation and approval requirements would be considered desirable.
- The main project this contractor role will assist with is the delivery of the Wild Dog Fence Extension Project, EIS and other environmental assessment projects.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Degree in Environmental Science or equivalent with eligibility for member status to the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the discipline.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of environmental impact assessment documents, particularly Environmental Impact Statements for State significant infrastructure projects,
- Experience in liaising and managing interactions with State government departments as part of the environmental impact assessment process,
- Experience providing environmental planning advice and the application of environmental legislation for water engineering projects and or public infrastructure projects.
- Coordination of specialist consultants in areas such as archaeology, heritage, hydrogeology, reclaimed water reuse, ecology and biodiversity conservation and water quality monitoring,
- Review of specialist environmental studies and environmental impact assessment reports prepared by others,
- A valid NSW Driver’s license and willingness to drive to remote locations which may include overnight stays.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success w [...]
<div style=" text-align: justify;"><img _fcksavedurl=":maas.museumappuploads201503primary_v1_240x154.gif" alt="" src=":maas.museumappuploads201503primary_v1_240x154.gif" style=" text-align: j [...]
Overview Come join the Australian Marketing Team as a leader for our Advisor segment. Play a strategic role in our dynamic team to win over the hearts and minds of Australian accountants and bookkeep [...]
Overview Come join the Australian Marketing Team as a leader for our Ecosystem segment. Play a strategic role in our dynamic team to win over the hearts and minds of Australian Small Businesses throu [...]