The Recruitment Company
Mobile App Developer-React Native
The opportunity: Once in a lifetime project front end digital project!
The Senior Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications for our client - an important government department. The primary function of this role is to utilise expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of hybrid mobile software applications The role will report drectly to the Project Manager.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure hybrid Mobile Applications for Android/iOS on React Native in accordance with SDLC and Development Frameworks in large and complex organisations;
- Design mobile applications using common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks and solutions where appropriate, with a mobile-first mindset for Android/iOS hybrid apps using React Native;
- Work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver mobile applications;
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools;
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products;
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities;
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front-end digital environment
Tech skills and experience requirements
- 3 to 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years’ experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects;
- Around 2 years mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, using React Native;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development experience including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX);
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo;
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM;
For more information reach out and email your resume in word format to [email protected] today. Identity, securiity and residency checks applicable. Based in Western Sydney.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A business in Lakemba is seeking a part time Team Member (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at weekends - [...]
<p style=""><span style=""><span style=""><span style=""><span style=""><span style="Arial",sans-serif"><span style="color:black">Temporary full-time app [...]
- Join an Australian icon that has truly changed the lives of so many. - Salary package that includes, 20% leave loading + other great benefits - Play a thought leadership role around AD and Azure Ba [...]
Associate Recruitment Consultant, Sydney, Australia Summary: Due to an exciting time of global growth The Green Recruitment Company is currently in search of an Associate Consultant to join our gr [...]