We are recruiting on behalf of an international law firm that advises companies, governments, and financial institutions to achieve their global ambitions. They pride themselves on their innovative approach in resolving complex challenges that their clients face.
With over 30 offices across the globe, this practice is already known for their excellence and their Lawyers are consistently involved in some of the largest and most significant transactions in Australia and across the World.
This firm offers exceptional benefits such as flexible working, social drinks, paid overtime & parental leave. As well as health and well-being programs and life insurance.
Joining this impressive form on a 6 months contract, your main responsibility will be to find the new generation of graduate lawyers across Melbourne and Sydney.
Your day to do duties will include:
- Manage relationships with various universities and law societies.
- Organise and host campus events and activities, whilst selling the firm and its brand.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to develop content.
- End-to-end recruitment of graduates and clerks, including screening, interviews, and managing candidate queries.
- Assist the HR team with any additional projects when required
WHAT WILL YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- Proven experience working on similar graduate programs.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills to be able to handle large and time-sensitive projects,
- Experience using recruitment software.
- Passion and drive to find the best lawyers of tomorrow
This 6-month contract is due to start in March, so if you are immediately available please call Mary on 03 9098 7427.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: About the Role Working as part of a team of empathetic and caring clinical professionals, you will be a Clinical Care Manager in one of our communities, supported by the General M [...]
(Corporate Services) Barkly Regional Council Generous range of benefits - Salary in the range of $73,284 to $76,327 pa commensurate with experience - 6 weeks recreation leave per year - Trai [...]
ABOUT THE ROLE AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Other industry. As the successful applicant, you will: - Be employed b [...]
Restaurant Associates has an enviable track record, working with some of the most prestigious venues and corporations in the world. From grand gala events to intimate gatherings, we provide bespoke fo [...]