Gibson Desert North
Fortescue is now consistently producing more than 175 - 180 million tonnes of iron ore per year and has an exciting future ahead, establishing itself for future growth in a global market through innovation, product diversification and asset development.
Mining Operators - Ancillary Equipment
Work Location: Cloudbreak
Roster: 7D:7N:7R FIFO ex Busselton
As a skilled Mining Operator, you will be responsible for operating mobile equipment at maximum efficiency, while maintaining safety, environmental and heritage standards to achieve required operational targets for the business.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Meet daily operational targets
- Maintain assets to operational capacity
- Constantly strive to increase process efficiency
- Demonstrate behaviour that aligns with FMG values.
- Comply with Zero Harm principles on a daily basis
Qualifications and skills required:
- Ability to skilfully operate a variety of machines including D10T/D11T dozers, 854 wheel dozers, 16/24M grader, 6060, 6040, 6030 excavator, 993/994 wheel loaders, 789 dump truck.
- Mobile equipment operation in mining industry
- Ability to read mine plans
- Knowledge of Mine Safety & Inspection and OHS Act Regs
- WA Class HR Driver's Licence
- Communication and interpersonal skills - two-way operation
- Basic computer skills
- Time management skills
Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety, family and determination. We celebrate and respect people's differences and commit to providing an inclusive work environment. This is an exciting time to join Fortescue.
We encourage Aboriginal Australians and female candidates to apply.
Applications close: 27 Feb 2021 W. Australia Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.