Skillforce is Australian owned and operated labour hire company that has been providing high standard of service across the Mining, Construction, Transport & Logistics, Civil, Industrial and Commercial industries. We strive to deliver valued outcomes for clients and employees across Australia and overseas.
What we can offer:
- Weekly payroll - approved timesheets are processed and wages paid same day
- Working with established and renowned companies
- Day & Night Shift Rates
- Access to your Recruitment Consultant 24/7
Point of hire is Perth
About the Role:
Crane Operators required for upcoming and regular shutdown assignments across Regional WA.
Must be prepared to get out of the seat to assist with rigging duties when/if required.
- HRWL - relevant crane tickets held
- Experience as Crane Operator in Mining environment
- VOC - within 6-12 months or willing to obtain
- National Police Clearance - within 12 months or willing to obtain
- Working At Heights - within 2 years
- Confined Space - within 2 years
- Willing to complete and pass LAB Drug & Alcohol
- Willing to complete and pass Pre-Employment Medical
- Strong Safety Awareness
- Reliable & Punctual
- Unrestricted Australian Work Rights
How to Apply:
If you feel that you possess the skills, experience and ambition we would welcome you to become part of our crew, we invite you to apply today.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information or confidential chat, please call Joni on 0419 680 246
Skillforce Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Part-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out, Casual
- 12 hour shift
- Shift work
- Crane Operator: 1 year (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means? Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonise the needs of both individu [...]
Sales Manager – Attractive Base Salary - Career Growth Opportunity - Brisbane Based Your new company This well-known ,fast growing, retail company has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manage [...]
- Executive Level 2, Ongoing - $119,495 - $134,208 + 15.4% super - Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane The Bureau of Meteorology is seeking an outstanding and enthusiastic communication profe [...]
Mr Yum Melbourne's most exciting tech startup, Mr Yum, is looking for an organised Office Manager to support the smooth operation of our office, team & culture, and take on general admin duties. Be p [...]