- Prepare the 12 Week Rolling Plan
- Weekly Plans along with all necessary mine designs
- Act as the Senior Mine Engineer
It's an exciting time to be part of this respected international metalliferous company as they take a sustainable approach to expanding their existing gold and copper operations. With commitment from the Executive Leadership team to continually to expand their operations, has brought about a newly created opportunity for a Mine Scheduling - Design Engineer.
Reporting into the Senior Mining Engineer, you will interpret the Long and Medium-Term Mine Plans delivered by the external Planners for your area of operations and, in consultation with the Contractor and your colleagues, prepare the 12 Week Rolling Plan.
Additionally, you will create the Weekly Plans along with all necessary mine designs and supporting documentation.
Key accountabilities include:
- Produce accurate 12 Week Rolling Plan and Weekly Schedules for your area of operations;
- Liaise with the Contractor’s Shift Bosses and Foremen to identify issues with the 12 Week Rolling Plan and make corrections;
- Prepare and issue mine designs for your area of operations and be accountable for the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the information and the sign off prior to final release of the information to the Contractor;
- Complete the daily report, update the Production Board, and other reporting measures before the Mine Managers deadline;
- Carry the delegation and authority of the Senior Mining Engineer in your team while they are off site.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experiences:
- Hold a degree in Mining Engineering or a related field;
- Demonstrated experience working in a mine design role within an underground gold mining environment;
- Well-developed communication skills and an ability to work across various stakeholders;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- You will also be a performance and achievement-oriented mining professional, who is motivated by exceeding expectations and providing excellent results;
- You will be able to build working relationships with production teams and will be an expert in communicating technical information to non-technical teams;
- You will be passionate about mine design and you will be keen to work in a high performing environment.
If a site based role with an industry leading mining company sounds like your next career move, then this permanent opportunity is worth exploring. You will be greeted by an industry leading package along with exceptional company benefits.
To apply, follow the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you have any questions about this position or to learn about other exciting opportunities in the market, please contact Christian Sticklen at Resourceful Recruitment on the details below.
Phone: 07 3214 3601
Mobile: 0421 824 255
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview: The Blue Box. Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with design and influencing style. [...]
The Analytics Solutions Consultant role is responsible for delivering value to GHD’s clients by leveraging their investments in data to deliver actionable business insights with industry leading sol [...]
STEP Mentor - Expressions Of Interest Rocky Bay is an Industry Leader in Disability Support Services. Mentors – Various roles across Perth Metro Area - Work for a leading WA disability serv [...]
- Permanent part-time opportunity (60 hours per fortnight) - Provide effective Nutrition & Dietetics Services across all areas of the hospital - Work for one of the largest & most diverse private [...]