Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- To attend all designated rostered days and arrive fit for work and punctually for shift start times to ensure timely commencement of work activities
- Demonstration of organisation and preparedness to undertake assigned tasks
- To work well with other team members and demonstrate a willingness to be flexible and work in other roles.
- Demonstration of working with technical support staff and contractors. Setting up cross-shift properly and provide training to others when required
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards. Ensure awareness of location within the mine and radio calls are maintained to ensure a continual smooth truck cycle is maintained.
- Operate machines to achieve the required loads per shift to maintain production levels
- Ensure all pre starts are completed and report all activities accurately to Pitram including loading location and nature of material.
Key factors to your success include;
- Previous experience in operating haul trucks in an underground environment
- Evidence of safe underground mining practices
- Have sound understanding of machinery and care of mobile mechanical equipment.
- Valid WA HR Class vehicle license
- Current Dangerous Goods and Working at Heights card
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Apply First Aid Certification
If you are interested in this role then please apply or call Ian on 08 6268 0345 for a confidential discussion.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Projects Coordinator job, Perth based, immediate start with a leading public service provider. Your new company This principal public service provider is a large employer with several thousand pe [...]
Local Government south of Perth is looking to recruit a Facilities Supervisor on a fixed term 12 month basis. Your new company Our client, a local government located South of Perth is looking to [...]
Higher Education provider is looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Technician on a 12 month contract. Your new company Our client, a leading Higher Education provider is looking to recruit a Sen [...]
Intermediate & Advanced Riggers - Project Opportunities - Attractive Hourly Rates + Allowances - Weekly Payroll - Super paid on all hours - Major Mine Sites PARC Engineering are specialis [...]