Infrastructure & Mining
HR Advisor wanted in Cobar for a reputable mining principal. Permanent long term role + fast track career development options in mining.
- Permanent long term role with a mining principal in Cobar
- Work with a highly regarded management and HR team with many years of experience
- Relocate to Cobar and move your career forward in mining
A reputable and established mining principal with an impressive portfolio of established projects on the east coast of Australia. They are a company committed to offering development and progression opportunities to all employees.
Relocate To Cobar
Located in the central west of NSW Cobar is a mining town with a close-knit community and a population of close to 5,000 people. Cobar offers a wide range of attractions and activities which makes it a popular tourist destination.
This underground hard rock site is located close to the town of Cobar and has a large team of mining professionals. Mining a high grade commodity, they boast a healthy balance sheets and have a bright future ahead mining various projects in NSW.
Reporting to the HR Superintendent you will enjoy working closely with the HR and management teams on the following duties; -
- Performance reviews, conflict resolution & disiplinary action
- Recruitment for vacancies at site
- Interviews, onboarding & coordinating with future hires + exit interviewing
- Developing new processes and procedures (where experienced)
- General HR responsibilities coordinating with staff at the site
- HR qualifications
- Heavy industry experience working in a HR advisor/ coordinator role (advantageous - not essential)
- Mining experience (highly regardeed - not essential)
- Experienced wokring in a HR Advisor role
- Highly organised and process driven
This is a great opportunity to join an advanced and experienced principal mining company that will offer; -
- Long-term opportunity for someone that wants to move to Cobar in a residential role
- 9 day fortnight - 5 days on, 2 off, 4 days on 3 off
- Work for a major mining principal that can offer training and career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to integrate with a highly experienced team with a great culture
- Working at a major mine site in western NSW
- Enjoy moving to outback NSW and regional life
- Relocation costs paid & attractive subsidised rental
- Attractive earning potential + bonus scheme
Applications are being taken now and being reviewed for interview. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to further develop your career in mining.
Contact Josh on 0420 462 066 for more information and APPLY NOW
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 12,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | [email protected] | 0420 462 066
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A Sydney based luxury retail brand are looking for an FP&A; Analyst on an initial 12 FTC. This individual will be responsible for financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating [...]
We are currently seeking an Arborist/Climber to join our team on permanent (preferred) or contract basis with full time or part time hours. Based in the Inner West, you will be working in the Sydney [...]
- Seeking an experienced Aged Care / Healthcare Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing national TA team. - 12 month fixed-term contract opportunity - role can be based in either Melbourn [...]
Advert People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving ou [...]