Elphinstone Group Pty Ltd
Elphinstone Mechanical Services (EMS) is extremely proud to remain a fully owned and operated Western Australian business. From humble beginnings, EMS has grown and adapted always with our team front of mind. Every person on our team has been chosen for their commitment, skills, approach to safety and positive attitude, ensuring we are a leader in our industry.
We are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our team and be a part of the EMS family.
EMS are a proud preferred supplier for Rio Tinto, Roy Hill and Citic Pacific! With customers all through the State we are your next employer of choice!
What Can EMS Offer You
- Long term secure work
- Competitive hourly rates
- Various rosters available
- Field Service or ongoing FIFO Site Support
- Paid Training and upskilling opportunities
- Superannuation paid at 10%
- Salary Sacrifice & other rewarding Employee Benefits
- Employee referral programs
We are seeking team members with the following:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical/Plant Trade Qualification – AU/NZ recognised
- Minimum three (3) years post trade experience
- Experience in OEM mobile plant – CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sandvik, Atlas Copco
- Valid manual drivers licence
- High Risk Work Licence – desirable
- Ability to pass a thorough pre-employment medical and DAS
- National Police Clearance – less than six (6) months old
- Committed to Safety
- Committed to working as a Team
- Committed to effective Communication
- Committed to Respect of our team, our customers and yourself
If you are interested in joining the EMS family, apply with an up to date resume and one of our team members will be in touch.
Any applicants from outside of WA must be able to comply with the ongoing restrictions and guidelines as directed by the Government and WA Police.
We do not offer sponsorship for overseas applicants.
Agency submissions will not be accepted at this time.
Elphinstone Mechanical Services (EMS) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. EMS are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a dynamic team in Perth. Your new company An established business dedicated to building beautiful retail spaces across Western Australia r [...]
Client Service Lead Location : Perth, Australia Achieve your ambitions. A world leading total communications company with operations in 100 countries is recruiting for Client Service Lead for a stra [...]
- Immediate Start - Iconic FMCG company - Live Seafood KB Food Co. is one of Australia’s most diversified and respected seafood companies. A service-orientated company with a strong ethos that [...]
About Us Cash Converters was established in 1984 in Perth, WA and has expanded across Australia and even overseas. Our achievements can be seen through our passion to help our customers from taking t [...]