Gibson Desert North
Techforce Personnel are a national recruitment agency and project management firm specialising in blue and white collar recruitment across mining and resources, shutdowns, facilities maintenance, industrial services, civil construction and the oil and gas industries.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED ELECTRICIANS for upcoming shutdowns with our current forecast reaching up to 5 months in to 2021. We have multiple clients seeking personnel across various RIO, BHP and FMG sites and can lock you in for many dates at a time giving you the opportunity to create your own schedule.
If you are not BHP/FMG/RIO inducted, We CAN help you with the induction.
- Current WA Grade A Electrical Licence
- MSIC - Highly Advantageous
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- CPR/LVR (must be valid within the last 12 months)
- Instrumentation Certificate (highly advantageous)
- Hazardous Areas Certificate (highly advantageous)
- First Aid
- Working at Heights (must be valid within the last 2 years)
- Confined space (must be valid within the last 3 years)
- Gas Testing (essential to BHP) - Validity 5 years
- Basic Fire (essential to BHP) - Validity 5 years
- Passport & Visa/Working Rights
- High Risk Licence with EWP (highly advantageous)
- Previous mine site experience within fixed plant
To be considered you must have / be willing to obtain:
- The essential tickets if you do not have them
- The ability to pass a medical
- The ability to complete the required online inductions
All shortlisted personnel must be able to attend a face to face interview at our WA office, and pass a full pre-employment medical as well as drug & alcohol testing prior to employment.
Benefits of working for Techforce:
- Regular ongoing shutdowns with multiple clients – pick your own roster
- Weekly Pay & competitive rates
- To work for and be inducted with Australia’s biggest Engineering & Mining companies
- Opportunity to upskill and move in to ongoing or permanent roster work for the right candidate.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for any of the above positions, please forward an updated current CV to
or call the office on (08) 6363 7040
Note, your CV should include what sites you are inducted for, and your current list of valid tickets with detailed experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.