Redfield Resources is the industries select recruitment organisation that now supports operations in Australia, Asia, Africa and Canada. We are seeking entry level candidates who are looking for an exciting career change to work work with leading drilling companies across WA. Join the best to become the best!
The next time you apply for a role with a recruitment company, ask them one question - How many years experience do you guys have in the drilling sector? We bet there is not one out there with any.
When you ring Redfield, you are speaking to the experts with Drillers recruiting for the industry.
A little about the role:
As a Driller Offsider you will be supporting the driller with general operations duties (Rod handling,
Rig maintenance, Bagging samples, Cleaning equipment, Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites). This is a very physically demanding position.
To be successful in the role:
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 40kgs
- Willing to work on either a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster on exploration and mine site projects
- Current National Police Clearance - Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate - Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you will get:
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
Due to our continued success, Redfield is now pleased to be introducing our sister company – Redfield Drilling Services Academy. RDS is specifically designed to address the major talent shortage in the Drilling sector, more importantly providing a pathway for personnel to experience what drilling is all about with hands on experience.
Sounds like something you are interested in?
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you reside in Western Australia?
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out
Salary: $35.00 – $40.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Owner Drivers who have White Vehicles - Professional working environment - Generous Fuel Levy - Long Term work available - Weekly Pays About Us The Kings Group are the market leaders in the [...]
- WORLD LEADING ORGANISATION | SERVICING MAJOR ALL MAJOR INDUSTRIES - NEW HEAD COUNT IN WA TO KEEP UP WITH CLIENT DEMAND | HUGE GROWTH! - GREAT MIX OF SALES & SERVICE | NO TWO DAYS ARE EVER THE SA [...]
- NOR! - Internal Sales / Customer Service / Sales Admin / After Sales - Friendly Team Culture! Our reputable client is involved in the manufacture & design of high quality products that can be [...]
Dentists @ Burswood is seeking a highly motivated dental assistant to join our team. A part-time position is available and there may be some flexibility on the days worked and potential to increase da [...]