Are you an Environmental professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience, who is seeking a new opportunity to #unleashtheirpotential with a reputable industry leader?
Who are we?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities around the globe.
About the role
We are partnering with a WA global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and aluminium products, to secure the services of an experienced Environmental Advisor to is to assist the Mine Environmental Scientist in monitoring the progress and impact of construction,
production and rehabilitation operations in order to minimise the negative impacts of mining and where possible enhance the positive impacts mining may have on the region. The MEA manages allocated projects to completion.
Core activities include:
- Planning | Data Collection
- Monitoring | Reporting
- Training | Education around Environmental impacts on mining activities
This assignment will cover a period of 4 months, on a Monday - Friday roster on a 40 hour week, with possibility of extension at the conclusion of the contract.
If successful, you will be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive rates (labour hire)
- 5:2 weekly roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution
- The opportunity to further your experience with a well-known organisation in WA
- A high-performing, friendly and inclusive work environment
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering - Environmental or Biological Science degree
- Minimum two years experience in environmental monitoring or management
- Demonstrated high safety standards
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, including a demonstrated ability to develop rapport, guide, influence and coach others
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the well-being of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
General labourers required to perform construction tasks in Mount Barker. Your new company Hays Recruitment supports widely across top employers in the building, construction & trades industries i [...]
Delron is seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Cleaners looking for an opportunity to join our industry-leading business, delivering support services to local organisations in the Pinjarra [...]
About Us Yellow Express send, move and deliver anything on demand. We offer a 90 Minute express service, couriers, removals and B2B services all with great technology. We are consumer logistics. W [...]
Due to an influx of work across the Peel Region our client is after experienced commercial plumbers who can commence work right away - Commercial Plumber, competitive hourly rate + plus Super + Penal [...]