Infrastructure & Mining
Work for a highly regarded & reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of contracts on a global scale, 2/2 roster offering full job security
- Great opportunity to secure a role on a 2:2 roster
- A modern comfortable camp with excellent standard of meals
- Permanent long-term opportunity with full job security
Work for a highly regarded and reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of contracts on a global scale.
- Develop your career working within a crew of highly experienced tradespeople
- Work alongside a very qualified management team with many years in the industry
One of Australia's largest underground hard rock mines with a long mine life located in South Australia.
- 2:2 roster - week of days/ week of nights - 2 weeks off - repeat
- Camp and meals provided.
- Sandvik, CAT & Normet underground equipment
Working as an Underground Boilermaker in a close-knit crew, you will be responsible for;-
- Strong fabricating & welding skills with repairing underground equipment - including trays and buckets.
- Able to interpret technical plans and drawings
- Excellent communication and attitude towards the role
- Working as part of a team and independently when required
Trade qualification with experience working on UG mining Sandvik drills & Normet equipment.
- Locally based - must be in South Australia
- Proven experience working in the field and the workshop on UG mining equipment
- Experience working autonomously as well as in a team environment
What's in it for you?
A long-term permanent opportunity with a world-renowned underground mining contractor
- A modern comfortable camp with an excellent standard of meals
- Family friendly, 2:2 Roster
- Attractive hourly rates
- Permanent role with holidays and sick days
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Phillip English | [email protected] | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ONLINE STORE PICK PACKER Gilman Adelaide - Enjoy full training in a fun & supportive environment - Flexible hours - Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer - Benefits of Staff [...]
Dynamic customer relationship opportunity A positive and inclusive team environment Mount Gambier, South East or Adelaide based location (Mount Gambier portfolio) Permanent Full time Abou [...]
This is an opportunity to join Rural Bank, the agri specialist arm of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank group. Setting the standard for banking and giving financial power back to our communities, Bendigo [...]
Job no: 533886 Work type: Full Time Location: SA – Adelaide Metro Area Categories: Warehouse - Full Time Position (38hrs per week) + weekend availibility required - Opportunity to work [...]