Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading contractor servicing Gruyere mine, with their requirement for Boilermaker Welders for FIFO Shut Down work. Candidates must be available to work between from 22/01/2021 - 28/01/2021
Premier People is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce, a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
YOU GET TO CHOOSE THE BEST DATES AND SITE FOR YOU!! IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU!
We are looking for trade qualified Boilermakers to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Grinding, cutting, welding and fabrication
- Assemble, identify faults in and repair boilers, tanks, pressure vessels etc.
- Cut, mould, twist, shape, punch and hammer metal to assemble parts and enable fitting edges together
- Perform routine maintenance on tools and equipment
- Select the appropriate materials, methods and equipment necessary to complete the job
- Use a range of machinery, hand tools and welding equipment
- Conform to and promote OHS and Safe Working Practices
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Australian Trade Certificate/Recognition
- Valid WA Driver’s License
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Working in Confined Spaces (RIIWHS202D)
- Gas Testing Atmospheres (MSAPHOS217A)
- High Risk Work License
- Willing to work in TA roles if and when required
- MSIC Card
- Previous experience working within the mining industry
- Fire Extinguisher Training (CPPFES2005A)
- Hot Works
Benefits and Perks
Premier People’s Shutdown division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to mine sites across WA. Our core crew of 120+ individuals mobilise to BHPIO, FMG, Roy Hill and Rio Tinto sites to carry out many areas of maintenance.
- Work for leading contractors in the industry
- Fly In / Fly Out from Perth, WA
- Up to 12-hour days
- Above market pay rates
- Additional ongoing work available
Job Type: Casual
- 12 hour shift
- Australian driver's licence (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
Heavy Vehicle Licence:
- Heavy rigid (HR) (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a dynamic team in Perth. Your new company An established business dedicated to building beautiful retail spaces across Western Australia r [...]
Client Service Lead Location : Perth, Australia Achieve your ambitions. A world leading total communications company with operations in 100 countries is recruiting for Client Service Lead for a stra [...]
- Immediate Start - Iconic FMCG company - Live Seafood KB Food Co. is one of Australia’s most diversified and respected seafood companies. A service-orientated company with a strong ethos that [...]
About Us Cash Converters was established in 1984 in Perth, WA and has expanded across Australia and even overseas. Our achievements can be seen through our passion to help our customers from taking t [...]