Our client is a boutique, growing consulting organisation with a solid footprint in the NSW mining and infrastructure markets. They are a reputable, respected and well-known name in the consulting industry based in Newcastle with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results for their clients. They are currently looking for an experienced environmental planner with coal or hard rock mining experience in NSW.
The role will require previous experience working in an NSW environmental approvals position to hit the ground running. You’ll be structured and well organised with exceptional time management skills and your stakeholder management and interpersonal skills will be impeccable. You will also have;
- A degree qualified in Environmental Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3 or more years direct mining experience
- Demonstrated experience with environmental monitoring field work and environmental monitoring data analysis and interpretation
- Demonstrated experience in presentation handling
- Spatial data management (ArcGIS); MS Word; MS Excel; Data management and analysis experience
- Experience in developing strategies, plans and budgets
- Implementation of environmental management plans, including inspections, monitoring, data review, exceedance investigation, and reporting.
The role requires senior person as you are the lead planner on site. The roster might be negotiable but must be a DIDO roster. Accommodation and travel will be covered as well.
Long term contracting option is on offer.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Mitchell Cook on T: (phone hidden); You can also email your application to E: [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Warehouse Assistant Picking-Packing-Shipping-Receiving-Factory Hand Casual Role Monday to Friday - varying hours with flexibility on days to work. Experience with role essential, located in Newca [...]
- We need a people person - no technical knowledge required but advantageous! - No cold calling at all! - Monday to Friday with flexible working arrangements YOUR NEW EMPLOYER… Your chance [...]
- APS Level 6 - Canberra ACT - $88,114 - $96,895 The Delivery and Employer Engagement Division (DEED) is responsible for frontline stakeholder engagement across all levels of government and indus [...]
. Mechanical Fitter/Boilermaker Trade Assistants required Our Client Our client is a leader in the Bulk Fuel Industry, with clients in the Defence, Industrial, Commercial and Retail sectors. Th [...]