Harris Scarfe is one of Australia’s longest trading retailers with 170 years of experience. We currently operate 43 stores across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania with a growing online presence.
We offer the opportunity to really contribute in a challenging and supportive team environment where you can drive your own career development.
We are looking for energetic, organised and customer focused Casual and Part Time Team members to join the team in our NEW Rockdale location, working primarily in the receiving dock.
You will need to have Monday- Friday availablity with early morning starts (7am-11am)
Reporting to Store Management, responsibilities include:
- Providing customer service
- Receiving of merchandise through the back dock
- Supporting catalogue and promotional merchandising
- Working in a team to achieve store and business objectives
- Performing daily activities i.e. stock placement, ticketing, visual displays etc.
- Maintaining a neat and safe environment
- Building positive relationships with fellow team members and customers
Successful candidates will have:
- A passion for service and retail with experience within Inventory managment
- Retail experience, ideally with fashion or homewares product
- The ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Strong team skills
- A focus on safety
- Flexibility to work across 7 days
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Why work at Harris Scarfe?
- We are large enough to offer you career opportunities to further your development, but also small enough to recognise your individual contribution
- We offer great work-life balance
- You will be part of a high performing, values based team who work collaboratively to deliver an amazing customer experience.
When you join Harris Scarfe, you will be joining the Spotlight Retail Group (SRG). SRG is a diverse and ever growing business which encompasses the Harris Scarfe, Spotlight, Anaconda and Mountain Design brands.
Harris Scarfe is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be a part of a team driven to achieve great results within a supportive and enjoyable environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Friendly/ family owned team working environment located in busy shopping centre. Experienced fish filleter required for, Day to day duties , filleting, cleaning/gutting, cuttleting for window displa [...]
__ ** __ ** Section 1: About Kelmax: Kelmax is a growing business in the disability sector, specialising in psychosocial support. Our aim is to deliver high quality supports to people who r [...]
Classification: Casual Location: Rockdale, NSW Commencement: Immediate Your Role: If you are a passionate housekeeper then we want you to join our team. Working as a casual, reporting to the Su [...]
ConnectSydney, a dynamic joint venture between Lendlease, Boral and Johnson Controls, will be delivering the Sydney Road Assets Performance Contract for the Harbour Zone in metropolitan Sydney. We are [...]