Camp Australia is looking to add to our wonderful team in New South Wales and we are currently on the hunt for a lead educator in Kirribilli.
This is the time to join Camp Australia – with a focus on guiding children’s growth through innovative programming and amazing experiences that expand on the school day and ensure learning lives beyond the classroom. Our industry leading programs are developed and driven by the latest in Early and School Aged education research, and we are forced on creating an environment where all children can both grow and discover daily.
We value all of our outstanding services and our Kirribilli service is no exception.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven OSHC Coordinator to join our progressive team, someone who flourishes between both early learning and school age care.
- Develop and maintain a fun, safe and compliant program
- Daily planning and organisation of the service’s activities
- Supervise and support a group of primary aged children
- Preparation and serving of healthy food options
- Build meaningful relationships with children, families, and the school community
- Nurture a positive environment for learning
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Industry leading performance bonuses
- Permanent part-time contract
- Career growth and development
- Before AND After School Care
- Industry leading training
- Job Security
YOU WILL NEED
- Employee Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Child Protection Training (CHCPRT001)
- Full availability Monday to Friday 2:30pm – 6:00pm
ABOUT CAMP AUSTRALIA
Camp Australia is a child safe organisation and is committed to guaranteeing our newest recruits at all levels of our business are provided with research and evidence-based training programs guaranteeing excellence in everything we do. We partner with key professionals, agencies and successful educational providers ensuring we create best practice in the OSHC space. Recently we have collaborated and partnered with:
- Dr Andrew Fuller (Australia’s leading child psychologist) to create Resilient Mindset training
- Premium Health to create Autism Training
- Early Childhood Australia (ECA), NSW OSHC quality professional development
- Registered Training Organisations to provide quality training qualifications and traineeship programs
Hit apply now to speak with one of our friendly recruiters and start your new career TODAY.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
North Sydney location, private business with a great team culture, on the job training. Your new company A privately owned, financial services business based in North Sydney is seeking an AP/Re [...]
Facilities Management Company – Macquarie Park – $120-150k + super Your new company A leading Australian facilities management company are currently looking for an experienced Health Safety En [...]
Youthworks College Location: Newtown, Sydney Date advertised: 26th February 2021 Job Type: Full time, Permanent Closing Date: As soon as the position is filled After six years of outstandin [...]
Shipwrights - APS4 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing/Non ongoing - Australia’s leading museum located waterside in beautiful Darling [...]