- Lane Cove Branch
- Full Time – Monday to Friday - 38 Hours Per Week
- Retail Banking / Sales and Customer Service
Creating great futures for our customers, our communities and each other.
At St.George Bank we’re putting the heart and edge back into banking, by encouraging fresh starts, re-starts and first starts. When you join the St.George team, you’re joining a group of passionate individuals who take pride in being recognised as a leader in customer-centric service, and believe that whatever your something is – now is the time to start.
You’ll be an aspiring expert in generating new business, supported to success by our structured training and accreditation program.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Understanding your customer's financial goals and banking needs
- Identifying opportunities to deliver a tailored solution that clearly links back to your customer's financial goals
- Generating leads across wealth, insurance, home loan and small business lending
Joining St.George Bank has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
- Entitled to a suit of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
What you need to succeed
- Proven customer service experience and a passion for sales delivery
- Ability to communicate clearly with our customers
- Effective relationship management skills and a desire to deliver above expectations
- Experience working in a team environment
- Business and financial acumen are considered an advantage
- A sound track record in achieving sales targets
When you join St George Bank you’ll become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies. St George Bank is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
For more information visit careers.westpacgroup.com.au
Brand : St.George
Job : Sales
Primary Location : AU-NSW-Sydney North Shore
Employee Status : Permanent
Schedule : Full-time
Recruiter : Maddie Pitt
Posting Date : 31/01/2021, 11:47:09 PM
Closing Date : 15/02/2021, 6:59:00 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An opportunity to be part of the the Adult Mental Health Unit located at Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital is available. Position Classification: Staff Specialist Employment Type: Permanent Part Time [...]
Distinction Arts is looking for talented art teachers and teaching assistants to join our growing business on Sydney's North Shore. We are one of the largest visual art studios in Sydney with over 30 [...]
Kids Circle runs a well-recognised and innovative After School Program in Chatswood and Lindfield, with extracurricular activities included in the Program. We also organise fun and creative School Hol [...]
Job Summary Team-Orientated Strong Communication Flexible hours Friendly, Efficient & Organized Job Description We are a small fun exciting cafe in the Cremorne town centre needing an Experi [...]