Job no: 520250
Work type: Part time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Concierge hygiene host at our location Sydney employed on a Part Time.
Shift Monday – Friday 11am-4pm
General responsibilities will include:
- Complete all tasks outlined in the appropriate Work Schedule
- Performs a high standard of cleaning to standards set.
- Ensure cleaning tasks are carried out according to procedure and safe working practices.
- Attend to ad hoc requests as needed.
- Provide support to the Concierge/Office Manager in the completion of customer service duties
- Complete concierge duties as required
- Ensure sanitiser and associated office hygiene products are readily available
- Act as an ambassador for office wellbeing, supporting the new way of working
- Provide advice to colleagues on working in the new environment
- Act as first port of call for all colleagues in terms of questions, concerns and needs and offer support in times of uncertainty.
- Report any issues identified to the manager.
- Basic Cleaning experience
- Full Working right
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate competence in safe work practices
- Understanding of the cleaning industry
- Two years related experience in a corporate environment or hospitality related field preferred
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: 01 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who has the passion for building relationships on a professional level and contribute to the expansion and growth of our award winning Digital Agency. Yo [...]
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Improving experiences is why InMoment exists. Our mission is to help our clients improve experiences at the intersection of value-where customer, employee, and business ne [...]
Job No: 976244 Campus Location: Strathfield Functional Unit: Psychology (Strathfield) Work Type: Continuing part time - Support the administration of professional practicums for [...]
National Safety, Quality & Environment Manager - National leadership role with a recognised brand - Sydney North West - Cutting edge technology within a secure industry ABOUT THE EMPLOYER [...]