Tiffany & Co.
What’s inside the Blue Box?
To have a career with Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part in a story of legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy that has evolved over 183 extraordinary years.
Our Melbourne boutique on Collins Street is looking for passionate and customer focused Part-Time Sales Professional to join the team. As a Sales Professional, you are a part of the milestones of our customers' lives. You will be building meaningful relationships, fulfilling your client's needs, and ensuring each client receives a personalised Tiffany experience.
Style Your Days in a World of Luxury
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured.
Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams – of style, glamour and love – and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
In your role you will:
- Proactively communicate with our clients, ensuring the Tiffany Experience - uniquely tailored and personalised customer service.
- Deliver an uncompromising luxurious experience, maintaining efficiency in a fast paced environment.
- Act as our brand ambassador, representing the elegance of our iconic brand and influence your customers with timeless style
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years strong sales experience, ideally within a luxury retail and customer-focused environment.
We are seeking:
- A Blue Box Enthusiast.
- Demonstrable customer service or sales experience working in luxury retail, luxury hospitality or aviation.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- An individual with strong sales experience, a genuine interest in art of styling and self-driven motivation to stay on point!
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse client base and collaborate with colleagues.
- Flexibility to work traditional retail trading hours, including weekdays and weekends, late nights and holidays.
- Generous salary, individual and team commission, numerous incentives, employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team of 50!
- Culture focused on wellbeing and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Career progression: 80% of our management team comes from internal promotion!
- Never-ending training and upskilling opportunities
- Great mentoring with highly qualified and inspiring management team
This is just the beginning.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Sunsuper... Sunsuper is one of Australia’s largest and most awarded super funds. As an industry super fund, we’re run to benefit our members. That means no commission, no shareholders to pa [...]
- Industry placements with leading industry partners - Development of thermal spray coatings onto novel substrates - $34,013 p.a. for up to 3.5 years (full-time, fixed term) About the Centre S [...]
In support of our student acquisition objectives, we have an exciting opportunity for a digitally-led communications professional to join the Student Acquisition Journey Squad as Communications Specia [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Western Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Western Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Analyst Reference: 39112 Medical Imaging [...]