JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an Analyst in Equity Research, you will help to conduct and facilitate industry analysis and company-specific coverage. This involves core research ranging from dissecting earnings releases and regulatory filings to assessing relevant news events, modelling financial statements and industry dynamics, performing detailed valuation work, writing research notes and sector pieces, and speaking to internal/external clients and management teams about the stocks/sector. You will work with our partners in both sales and trading to provide comprehensive client coverage, including fulfilling client requests for market updates and market intelligence. Research is fast-paced, demanding and intellectually stimulating.
We look for candidates who possess strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing/communication skills, as well as modelling, forecasting, and valuation experience.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience in equities research, investment banking or a related analytical role
- A relevant tertiary qualition, with additional CFA (or progress toward a CFA) qualification beneficial
- An understanding of finance and accounting and an interest in the retail & consumer sectors
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to work effectively internally, across research & sales, and externally with corporates & clients
- Hard working with a can-do attitude; curious and determined; high levels of attention to detail and pride in one's work
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese language skills would be an advantage
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently seeking an Arborist/Climber to join our team on permanent (preferred) or contract basis with full time or part time hours. Based in the Inner West, you will be working in the Sydney [...]
- Seeking an experienced Aged Care / Healthcare Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing national TA team. - 12 month fixed-term contract opportunity - role can be based in either Melbourn [...]
Advert People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving ou [...]
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and self-motivated Commercial Engineering Manager to be responsible for identifying and evaluating business development opportunities and provide [...]