3 month Contract *with the potential to extend
Immediate start !!!
Strikeforce are currently looking for a passionate & motivated person to join our Team in the role of Recruitment Administrator.
This enthusiastic person will provide support to our National Talent Acquisition Team, ensuring all requirements are met in an efficient and timely manner.
The Role is based in our Eagle Farm Office consisting of 2 to 4 days a week ( Monday to Thursday ) over a 3 month period, For the right candidate this has the potential to be extended.
To succeed in this role,
you must be resilient have a bubbly personality and be able to build relationships quickly; someone who thrives in a busy office environment and has excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and a desire to go that extra step.
- Supporting our TA Team
- Conducting Reference checks for Candidates
- Reviewing Candidate Application Forms & Submitted Documents
- Guiding New Starters throughout their initial Inductions & Contracts
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to provide honest & timely communication
Skills & Experience:
- Intermediate Office/excel skills
- Exceptional Organisational Skills
- Ability to follow directions with a high Attention to detail
- Friendly Professional Phone Manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility, adaptability and a willingness to perform the variety of tasks required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise as well as work well under pressure
***Experience or knowledge of FMCG and or Merchandising would be a benefit; However not necessary.
About our Company
Strikeforce is a progressive Australian company representing a portfolio of market leading brands ranged nationally in supermarkets, hardware and mass merchants.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly Talent Acquisition Team at Strikeforce.
Our People Succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Casual Front Office Assistant Tangalooma Island Resort, located on Moreton Island, is one of the most respected Island Resorts on the Eastern Seaboard of Australia. The Resort is renowned for it's D [...]
Forklift Drivers and Order Pickers Required Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently recruiting experienced order pickers for one of our national FMCG clients, a leading Australian dairy manufac [...]
About the role : Our Owner Drivers truly are the ‘face’ of our company,committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences and market leadingservice while also championing our company value [...]
High Reach Order Pickers x 2 (up to 8 metres high) required for Automotive Parts Specialist located in Eagle Farm 38 hours per week (casual with view to become permanent after successful probatio [...]