Low Risk Case Manager – Workers Compensation
- Multiple opportunities
- Be a part of our national team of workers compensation experts
- Take the next step in your career with the support to succeed
What if you were empowered to make a positive impact?
We are currently seeking Low Risk Case Managers to become a valued member and key contributor to the success of our Victorian office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of claims portfolios, and will be required to achieve the most cost effective outcomes whilst maintaining customer service standards and meeting compliance requirements.
As a Case Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of Workers Compensation claims to finalisation
- Gathering and analysing evidence to make liability decisions
- Strategising and implementing appropriate and achievable return to work goals
- Maintaining high customer service standards and effective relationships with a range of employers, legal, treatment, care and rehabilitation providers
- Building effective working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders; including injured workers, legal and medical professionals to drive successful outcomes
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The ability to read and interpret information, including legislation
- Superior customer service focus
- Effective relationship building and problem solving skills
- Resilience and a proven ability to work in a high volume processing environment
- An ability to prioritise workload to ensure required outcomes are achieved
- Experience working in the insurance or financial services industries is not essential, but would be an advantage
What's on offer?
This role will present an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming through an exciting time of change and growth.
We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our staff with a dedicated range of attractive benefits: wide range of insurance, household, lifestyle and travel discounts available; variety of flexible leave options; on-going training and development opportunities.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the role On the lookout for Technology consultants in the Microsoft Project Online/ Office 365/ Microsoft Dynamics Space. Part Time can be considered for suitable candidates. The purpose of t [...]
Mid-Year Graduate Intake 2021 – Gradplus Program Nursing & Midwifery Ramsay Health Care are inviting graduates who are interested in joining our Ramsay Gradplus program to submit an application for [...]
- Pivotal Executive role with Australia’s largest private health care provider - Multi-site focus Be a dynamic leader managing the strategic and operational direction of the North Metro Network o [...]
Concreter Must be able to competently prep, screed and finish concrete. We do all types of concrete domestic and commercial. Looking for someone to assist us through a busy period with the opportuni [...]