At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world.
Do your life’s best work!
As the Medical Typist you are responsible for providing high quality typing services to GenesisCare WA Cardiologists. You will be responsible to adhere to documented procedures for the entry of data and uses the process of continuous improvement to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of systems and procedures as they relate to the entry of data, and be committed to the delivery of professional, caring and friendly services to patients, referrers and Cardiologists.
You will actively support and take initiative to help out other team members when they are overloaded, and proactively share knowledge and skills across the team.
What you’ll do:
- Accurately type patient letters and reports for Cardiologists
- Use the process of continuous improvement to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of systems and procedures
Who you are:
- Candidate with an individual ABN and own computer and typing equipment
- Experience in working in an audio typing service environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of English sentence structure, grammar and spelling
- Familiarity with common medical platforms (ie HealthTrack, Medical Director etc)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve work output targets whilst working alone and unsupervised
- Ability to prioritise in a demanding environment and adhere to company vision and values.
- Capacity to be flexible in working times
- Demonstrated reliability and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in touch typing in both speed and accuracy
What’s in it for you:
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development to keep up to date with current clinical practices in a rapidly developing organisation
- Work in a collaborative and friendly environment delivering outstanding outpatient care
Who we are:
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer, heart and sleep disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us Minprovise is an Australian privately owned and operated business, specialising in the supply and service of crushing and mineral processing (fixed plant) equipment to several major mining c [...]
Date: Feb 26, 2021 Location: Boddington, WA, AU (Australia) At Newmont, our purpose is to create value and improve lives through sustainable and responsible mining. One of the largest gold compani [...]
NES Fircroft is looking to fill a secondment role for min of 6months at a prominent iron ore minesite. This is a challenging and dynamic position working at one of the worlds largest autonomous minesi [...]
Are you a high achiever looking to use your performance mindset for an organisation with PURPOSE? Apply today to be an Employment Consultant in Cannington. Working in Disability Employment Services (D [...]