Australian Taxation Office
• $68,871 to $74,748 (APS 4) plus 15.4% super
• Work collaboratively to develop communication strategies
• Flexibility to provide work/life balance
About the role
As a Communications Officer, you will work in strategic marketing or social media, public relations and campaign advertising management.
• Develop, implement and evaluate marketing and communication strategies, plans, products and activities
• Assist in managing communication channels
• Collaborate with the team to develop and tailor communication plans
• Contribute to solutions and be responsive to changing stakeholder needs
Skills and experience
• Knowledge or experience in strategy development and implementation, marketing, writing and storytelling, public relations, social media management, advertising management and/or issues management
• Familiar with a variety of communication channels including their key benefits and shortcomings
• Can build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders
• Is knowledgable and up-to-date on emerging communication technologies
• Attractive superannuation contributions of 15.4%
• Award-winning and highly professional organisation
• Contemporary workspaces and technology
• Learning and development opportunities
These roles will be offered in Adelaide, Brisbane CBD, Canberra, Chermside, Hobart, Melbourne CBD, Moonee Ponds, Newcastle, Parramatta, Penrith, Sydney CBD or Upper Mount Gravatt.
You must be an Australian citizen to work with the ATO.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to click “Apply”. Don’t forget to mention you applied through LinkedIn on your application.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Purchasing Officer Outstanding opportunity for Junior Administrator or recent Graduate 18-24 month contract role - must be able to complete Global market leader in Industrial/Scientific products [...]
Job Description Junior Validation Officer Key Responsibilities: - They will be accountable for all pre-readiness checks where there are specific requirements attached to work orders that are to be [...]
We are WPP AUNZ, Australasia’s leading marketing communications group. Through its operating companies, the Group provides a comprehensive range of advertising and marketing services including adver [...]
Are you wanting to build your career in 2021? Are you ready for a challenge and want to be part of a global, market leading company? - Outstanding opportunity for Junior Administrator or recent Gr [...]