TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We have an opening for a Team Lead who will be responsible for driving projects and setting processes within their specific vertical/team. They will be the advocate for their category and work with our product team to find digital media solutions for our customers. They will work with various stakeholders and teams across the organisation both locally and internationally.
The Team Lead will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and the ability to provide custom solutions for advertisers leveraging our unique ad product suite.
- Manage and develop a team of 5+ Customer Solution Managers to deliver results against set goals
- Build scalable processes for our growing Customer Solutions team
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
- Analyse campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights whilst also using those insights to improve our advertising offerings
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D; teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
- Support and work with the Partnerships/Agency team on pre-sale research and pitch
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team
- Work to manage custom programs or sponsorships with other departments internally and lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered on time
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TikTok’s features and ad units
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Take the initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy
- At least 6+ years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing - biddable network experience a plus
- At least 3+ years of management experience of a team of 4 or more
- Experience managing advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges
- Experience helping clients/agencies execute custom branded campaigns
- Experience in performance advertising in a role where you managed significant complexity and scaling challenges
- Experience in campaign management and set up across different tech platforms
- Ability to analyse data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
- Able to proactively troubleshoot, problem solve quickly and escalate through the correct process
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organisational, and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- High attention to detail and very organised
- Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking
- Have a passion for TikTok
Bonus if you have...
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with global partners in different time zones & cultures
- Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a big plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Want to work in a company where your contribution makes a big impact on the business and our Members - Want to work in a professional medium sized company that is still dynamic and innovative - [...]
Some Careers Have More Impact Than Others. We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with [...]
Why TikTok? Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We're the leading destination for short-form mobile video. We're a global company, with offices from LA to London, Paris to Seoul. We' [...]
Are you ready for anything? Get yourself ready to join an award winning marketing team! You will be ready to help to power our social media platforms with best-in-class content that generates drive [...]