About the role
Working within our Treasury Team, this graduate opportunity is perfect for someone who’s recently completed a degree in finance (or similar) and looking for that entry level role where you’ll be taught everything you need to know. This is a very analytical role where you can come in and learn from the best, in a way that means you can build on your learnings and develop a strong skillset to launch your career.
Securitisation (or wholesale funding) provides the bank with the funds required to meet the needs of our customers, meaning we can then use this as required, which results in happy customers and a growing bank. You’ll be a part of the team that manages the ongoing maintenance of that portfolio,
and completing actions as required and learn as you go.
A recent graduate, you are looking for that first step into the exciting world of finance, somewhere you can put everything you’ve learned into place, while you are coached, taught and mentored in a supportive, encouraging environment. As this is a graduate role, no experience is required, however you must have recently completed, or nearing the end of, your studies.
You’re the type of person who is driven, has a hunger to learn and a passion for numbers. You want to learn, be trained and work in a dynamic team where you can soak up as much as you can, learning from a team who really give a damn about what they do, and are keen to help guide you along the way. If this sounds like you, then please jump in and apply today – we’d love to hear from you.
We’re not like other banks.
ME was created by the industry super funds to be different from the pack – with a core purpose to help all Australians get ahead financially – no conditions, asterisks or exceptions. And we know that looking after customers starts with taking care of our people.
We believe everyone deserves the same opportunities in life, regardless of gender or identity, sexuality, ethnicity, religion or disability ‒ with internal affinity groups.
Perk ME up
Once you get your feet in the door at ME, we’ll put them both in your very own ME-branded Converse shoes. You’ll also get the following financial, health and fun perks when you join the team:
- 4U Extras portal (discounts and cashback on 100s of items including cinemas, shopping and gym memberships
- 10% Myki discount
- Purchased Leave programme
- Internal wellness programme (Mindfully ME)
- Professional education through LinkedIn Learning
- Novated Leasing
- Professional membership reimbursements
- Health checks
- Financial education (To help you manage your money smarter)
- LGBTIQ+ and Women at ME affinity groups
I want those Converse shoes (and the role)
Can’t see a closing date on the advert? That’s because we’re pretty efficient here at ME and we may start looking at applications sooner rather than later, so if this role sounds like your jam, be sure to apply by submitting your CV today.
Should an applicant be the preferred candidate, background checks (including police checks, reference checks, ASIC banned and disqualified persons and bankruptcy checks) will be completed prior to the candidate's employment being confirmed. The outcomes of the background checks do not automatically bar candidates; however, will be assessed against the inherent requirements of the job.
Please note: To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or hold a Valid Working Permit.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Rewarding Opportunity - Flexible hours and family-friendly work environment - Generous remuneration package The Position Our employer aims to empower and assist those older Victorians that w [...]
Full time Nanny required, Kew 4 children ages 15, 6, 4, 2 Required 2 days per week (flexible on days Mon-Fri). 8am - 6pm. The position requires the following: - Minimum of 1 year experience carin [...]
- Owner Drivers who have White Vehicles - Professional working environment - Generous Fuel Levy - Long Term work available - Weekly Pays About Us The Kings Group are the market leaders in the [...]
- 12 month fixed term contract - Inner Suburbs location - Join a clear market leader in the Healthcare sector About Them Renowned for providing safe and high-quality care and services through [...]