The Star Entertainment Group
A unique 3 month Maternity contract to join our close knit and vibrant Digital Marketing team based in Sydney in a fast paced and diverse role. If this sounds like it's of interest to you click below to find out more!
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
As our Digital Marketing Executive your main responsibility will be to support the Digital & Social Marketing Manager with the implementation of SEG’s digital and social marketing strategy for our Brisbane property.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Support the Digital & Social Marketing Manager with the implementation of SEG’s digital and social marketing strategy
- Support with content updates, including management of briefs to internal Creative Agency
- Create and implement the social media conversation calendar whilst managing relationship with external social media agency and assist with production of social media content
- Content maintenance in collaboration with the Commercial Marketing team, of all company websites to ensure all information is up to date and event based info is removed upon completion
- Ensure all digital marketing output is on-brand and in line with overall marketing objectives and coordinate the collection of copy and imagery, video and photo content for online publishing, including briefing photographers and videographers, uploading photo and video content to website or online portals (e.g. YouTube)
- Responsible for orderly archiving of all digital content for ease of access in future
- Constantly ensure that knowledge of the market place is up to date, and therefore be in a position to make changes ahead of competitors
- Provide accurate briefs to the Creative Agency team and ensure campaign concepts and rollouts are delivered on time, within budget and effectively represent business objectives
- Manage allocated budget including but not limited to monthly reporting, accruals and liaison with Business Partner (Finance)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role (with organic and paid social experience)
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of site creation and management with a sound understanding of Content Management Systems and HTML.
- Demonstrated experience writing copy for the web
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced and evolving environment
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- $10 staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
We are committed to our people. We recognise the importance of each team member and strive to provide a workplace that empowers staff to be the best they can be.
It's your move
Make your next move by clicking the link below.
“The Star Entertainment Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects our community.”
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Summary: Digital Pi, a Merkle company, is a leading full-service Marketo Services Partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in the Marketo Engagement Platform and int [...]
About us and our client At Korn Ferry we are passionate about what we do, the value we bring to our clients and the careers we provide our people. As a global industry leader in organisational consu [...]
Experian is looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our go to market team in Sydney within our Look Who's Charging business. Look Who's Charging (an Experian company) is a provider of transaction [...]
DataDirect Networks DDN is a world leader in massively scalable storage on-premises. It is a leading provider of data storage solutions and professional services that enable content-rich and high-grow [...]