To achieve the highest standards in drug development, our people are 'best in class' and work tirelessly to develop better, safer and more effective therapeutics. In recognition of our people's commitment to quality and the skills they bring, Novotech rewards generously, offering competitive salaries, attractive bonus potential, flexible working arrangements and a full range of benefits tailored to meet a balanced lifestyle.
We place a strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate work environment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference. We provide numerous opportunities to progress personally and professionally with scope to define your career path.
Regular targeted internal and external training, as well as learning and knowledge-sharing opportunities, are an integral part of the development program for our valued staff.
Novotech is internationally recognized as the leading regional full-service contract research organization (CRO). Novotech has been instrumental in the success of hundreds of Phase I - IV clinical trials in the Asia Pacific region.
As a result of continued growth and success we are currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Associate to join the busy Medical Services team.
- Reviewing and proof-reading of content for consistency across associated documents including investigator brochures, clinical protocols, clinical study reports and journal articles
- Ensuring accurate use of grammar, punctuation, and style in compliance with the relevant style guide and in compliance with all the relevant applicable guidance/s of regulatory authorities
- Ensuring accuracy of data presentation with respect to source documentation
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree in clinical, pharmacy, or life sciences related field
- 2-3 years of prior work experience as an editor or proofreader of technical written material
- Industry experience in medical writing/ regulatory affairs and/or clinical development will be highly regarded
- Strong MS Office skills with a special focus on word processing, tables and graphics, spreadsheet presentations, and templates.
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining focus on details and quality
- Independent worker and team player.
For more information about where your next career step at Novotech might take you,visit http://novotech-cro.com/novotech-careers
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Remediator is Australia’s newest consumer remediation service. We are focused on delivering fairness for all Australians. Remediator was established in 2020, in response to the findings of the Roy [...]
Hello! We’re looking for an awesome Account Manager to join our agency and manage some of our important clients and projects. If you love agency life but have wanted to do something with a little [...]
Fuel Communications is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications. As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent ex [...]
Multi Drop Delivery role throughout Metro Sydney and Northern Beaches. Full time role Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm with overtime when required. 100% Australian owned Business Full Time Role Cu [...]