National Pacific Properties
National Pacific Properties (NPP) is the land development part of the Burbank Group, which formed in 2005 to undertake land development and create a range of new, vibrant residential communities. We have the resources, professional skills and personnel to manage a wide variety of land developments – from small infill projects on difficult sites to large scale, broad hectare, master-planned communities. NPP acquires land to develop in its own right, or enters into development agreements with the landowners tp create are some of the most liveable estates. Our vision at National Pacific Properties is to be a recognised and respected as a leader within the land development industry.
About the Role
National Pacific Properties has an exciting and rare opportunity available for a National General Manager to join the team. The purpose of this role is to lead National Pacific to develop and execute our strategic objective. You will lead and manage to achieve each project’s strategic and financial return objectives and provide leadership to the National Pacific Properties team. Based in Melbourne, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Group Managing Director, with main objectives to:
- Oversee, manage, and lead all land acquisition, land planning, land development, land marketing and land sales activities
- Ensure an adequate supply of development sites to meet corporate strategies
- Prepare / Oversee the preparation of development/project briefs, which include setting time, cost, and quality objectives for the project
- Manage the programming, forecasting, and reporting of project budgets.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies and detailed marketing plans for each land development project
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the development and delivery of land development projects
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Urban Planning, Engineering, Project Management, or other discipline related to land and property development.
- Proven successful track record in dealing with councils and government agencies in obtaining development approvals.
- Ability to foster a strong team culture of achievement and creativity in a focussed and disciplined environment
Why National Pacific Properties?
National Pacific Properties offers an attractive base salary, with plenty of benefits including discounts on house and land purchase, suppliers and more.
In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work in a great team culture with a Group Managing Director, who will support your personal and career growth.
As a team, we are committed to ensuring that every development meets the highest standards of quality. From our development managers to our finance and marketing teams, our people have the experience and expertise to ensure industry best-practice in every project we undertake.
If this is the role for you, please submit you cover letter and resume.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who we are Powerark Solar is one of the top 5 solar distributors in Australia. Our market covers the entire country and parts of other South East Asian. We are headquartered in Melbourne with four ot [...]
Overview To provide a specialised claims administration service to members and Trustees of Superannuation funds. This service covers Terminal Illness (TIB), Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD), In [...]
•Tullamarine Location •Experienced and Dedicated Team Looking for a change? We are an International freight forwarding company with offices in all States of Australia and part of an intern [...]
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced medical receptionist to work within a specialised field of medicine within an inviting team environment! Available for an immediate commencement [...]