Metricon Homes, a leading multi award winning new home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service and award winning living solutions for Australian families. We have a proud history of building quality homes for Australians since 1976.
Be the first point of contact for our Geelong office. With reception as your focus, you will be also be a support function to the wider team with any administration required.
Given that you will be the face of Metricon, you have excellent presentation and strong customer service skills. Your communication style will be friendly and professional with sound judgement skills and the confidence to deal with our valuable clients.
Reporting To The Office Manager, Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Ensure that each client (in person or via telephone) is welcomed warmly, cheerfully and professionally with minimal delay
- Maintain the reception area to ensure it is kept clean, tidy and uncluttered at all times
- Provide administration support as needed from various departments as required and
- Develop and maintain adequate knowledge of Metricon products, services and processes to deal confidently with clients.
Metricon Will Offer You
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities
- Ongoing development and genuine career advancement opportunities and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Reception and administration experience preferably within the building industry
- Excellent presentation and strong customer service skills
- Competency with Microsoft packages (including Word and Excel) and telephone systems
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and
- A positive attitude and pro-active approach.
This role requires a national police check to be undertaken.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
THE ROLE Our company, Easy Link Conveyancing with 3 offices, are looking for a receptionist/administration assistant joining our team in St Albans & Werribee Duties include: - Answering phone c [...]
Job Description: - Full Time Permanent Position Available! - Friendly and supportive team environment - Challenging and rewarding work environment About the Company St Vincent’s Hospital Mel [...]
We are a specialist practice located in Dandenong. We are looking for a part-time administration staff to join our team. Duties: Reception Manage phone and . Organise patient appointments Pap [...]
About us Part-Time Receptionist/Chiropractic Assistant in Multi-Modality Health clinic in Williamstown (Vic). Williamstown Chiropractic Health Group is looking for a part-time Receptionist/CA (15 [...]