Kingscliff Doctors Medical Centre based in the heart of Kingscliff, are a small but passionate and driven team all focused on excellence in care!
About the role
The role is for 15-20 hours a week covering various shifts as well as availability to cover leave. No weekend work. We are after a team player that fits in well with our small dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, highly organised, self motivated, able to work semi-autonomously and have the ability to multi-task.
Experience in a similar role within General Practice is ESSENTIAL,
knowledge of Best Practice software preferable.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You are the first point of contact/impression for the business so you need GREAT communication skills and professional presentation.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service on the phone and greeting in person.
- Scheduling and effective management of patient bookings.
- Provide information to patients on practice services and fees.
- Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations.
- Completion of end of day reconciliations (eftpos, credit card and cash).
- Scanning of documentation.
- Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files and correspondence.
- Provide an empathetic and caring support base to patients.
We are after a team player that fits in well with our small dynamic team.
Skills and experience - Demonstrated skills include:
- EXPERIENCE in Medical Reception within a busy GP surgery
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Please note: ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply through Seek and include a cover letter outlining your availability to start, what it is that makes you stand out from other applicants and your experience with any general practice.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $22.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Rotating roster
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Driver responsibilities: - Delivering pizzas and other products to customers. - Providing quality customer service at the door. - Dealing with customer concerns. - Driving safely at all times [...]
As Australias first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities. The Home Care service program deli [...]
We are looking for passionate, driven and innovative Engineer located around the Kingscliff and surrounding areas to join our world class Engineer Teams at Service NSW We have Permanent and Temporar [...]
About this opportunity Assist with group activities facilitated in the Community. Programs are run Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm supporting the frail aged and people living with dementia. [...]