Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 15,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
About the role
The key focus of the NZ Marketing & Events Coordinator is to coordinate the implementation of marketing plans within Australia & New Zealand and be a key point of contact between the ANZ Marketing and local NZ team.
- Manage local implementation of all NZ events (in person and virtual): site visits, supplier management, product management, pack in, implementation of run sheets,
- Work with the ANZ events team to ensure NZ plans are implemented consistently within our broader ANZ plan.
- Manage retail & beauty pro events – Conferences, off site sales event, seasonal activities.
- Support Field Manager with training events/academies.
Beauty Professional implementation
- Support salon pro program – free of charge machine requirements, gift with purchase activations.
- Ambassador contact for any local requirements.
Accreditation relationships management
- Representing Dyson at key industry events including hosting guests and talent.
- Proposing new areas of opportunity – influencers, associations to partner with.
NZ liaison to AU
- Serve as key point of contact between ANZ marketing team and local NZ team as required to support broader ANZ collaboration.
- Support delivery of materials and content to local NZ team: printed collateral, gifts, machine seeding.
- Conduct regular assessments of competitor offerings in market to help support broader ANZ market intelligence.
- Manage all accountable marketing budget lines ensuring investment is spent to high degree of accuracy.
- Support NZ team with PO administration.
- Have a full understanding of all Dyson technology.
- Serve as a local resource of product information and insights for the local NZ team.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Marketing or related degree (business/marketing)
- Minimum two years’ experience in running events.
- Assertive, engaging, driven and dynamic
- Rational and common sense thinker with a can do approach/attitude
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson products – understands why they are different
- Foundational analytical skills, sound commercial acumen and numerate
- Highly organized individual with strong time management skills
- Team player who is flexible and willing to go above and beyond
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Established in 1902, in the small Queensland country town of Crows Nest, Ray White has evolved into Australasia's most successful real estate business, now approaching 1,000 individual offices in Aust [...]
Archify, as part of BCI Media Group, is a new online platform designed to promote brands, products and projects to the architectural community. It is quickly becoming the foundation for all architectu [...]
Marketing Coordinator Full-time, Permanent Sydney, Australia About Baraja Baraja is changing the world of self-driving cars through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan [...]
Description We are looking for an Assistant League Manager to join our team at Urban Rec! This is perfect for someone who is looking for a part time opportunity to be involved in the social sport in [...]