Ventia’s acquisition of Broadspectrum, completed in June 2020, brings together two highly complementary businesses, each with a proud heritage of providing essential infrastructure services in Australia and New Zealand. We are one of the largest suppliers of essential services in the region, and are proud to provide the expertise to keep infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
Reporting to the Stores Supervisor, you will be a vital member of our stores and warehousing team, based in Randwick. We are looking for an experienced storeperson for a flexible part-time role, working 2 days per week. The days have flexibility,
so the successful candidate can select the days they work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and analaysis using asset managemt systems, MS Office and Objective.
- Stocktaking both onsite and coordinating with other sites primarily in NSW and ACT.
- Owning the reporting process, to provide up-to-date data for managers and to maintain compliance.
- Filing and maintaining record management.
- Operating computer system to obtain details of stock quantity and location, with knowledge of microsoft office suite.
- Receipt and delivery of goods.
- Organising and controlling the day to day workflow - receiving, scanning, sorting and placing incoming goods on shelves.
- Unloading and loading of containers/vehicles of goods both inwards and outwards.
- Answering customer queries regarding stock location and progress.
- Operating machinery such as forklift, place and remove items.
- Assisting with regular stock takes and cleaning of work site.
Skills and Experience:
- Be an Australian Citizen eligible for a Defence security clearance.
- Suitable experience in a stores and warehousing environment.
- A “hands on” proactive attitude.
- Forklift ticket is preferred.
- You will be physically fit, as the job requires prolonged periods of sitting, walking and standing.
- Valid driver’s licence is essential.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
URGENT !!! We require 3 staff from Sydney suburbs for Leaflet Distribution into letterboxes. The job will be on a regular basis weekly 3 to 4 jobs 5-7 hours each job approx. Earn approximately $2,000 [...]
- Crib Point, Victoria, Australia - Title: Timetabling and Administrative Support Scope of Role To coordinate the timetabling of classes and physical resources against the TTF Course Program and as [...]
AGED CARE WORKER – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST St Basil’s Homes Aged Care is part of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia. The organisation has been providing lifestyle options for ageing Austr [...]
Part Time Position Classification Staff Specialist Requisition REQ209235 SESLHD is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of our community. This will help ensure our [...]