Approval Systems Pty Ltd
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Exceptional computer literacy
A friendly relaxed office
Great and Flexible work conditions
An excellent career opportunity with a well-established specialist building surveying firm. No day will be the same with a wide variety of projects including major mixed-use developments, health care, educational, commercial and domestic. We offer an outstanding team environment in offices close to Flinders Street Station.
What will you be doing?
Responsibility for individual projects, checking design documents, preparing client reports, nurturing and maintaining client relationships, overseeing graduate staff,
prepare building permits for review by the RBS, supervised site inspections and contributing to the continued improvement in our professional practice.
What do you need to bring to the role?
- Exceptional professional ethics.
- A Bachelor of Building Surveying from a recognised Australian university.
- A minimum of three years’ experience running projects end-to-end.
- Thorough knowledge of the Building Act, Building Regulations, Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards.
- The desire to attain practitioner registration in the category of building surveyor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional computer literacy.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An eye for detail and an ability to accurately assess design documents.
- An understanding of performance-based building codes and approval processes.
- Professional practice that is consistent with the Building Surveyor Code of Conduct.
- Salary commensurate with your experience and professionalism.
- We are offering a genuine career path.
- Exceptional and inclusive team culture.
- Support for continuing professional development.
- Paid attendance at industry relevant conferences and seminars.
- Easy commute from anywhere in Melbourne.
- A friendly relaxed office where work/life balance is encouraged.
- Flexible work conditions will be considered for the right candidate.
To apply for this job:
Email your CV, along with a covering letter.
All applications will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full-Time Hours + Overtime - Day Shift - Weekly Pay Boilermaker - Heavy Fabrication Our client based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne; have requirements for additional heavy fabricatio [...]
- Relational and highly organised Human Resources professional - Expertise in all aspects of human resources in education - Committed to best practice, in a supportive, contemporary environment [...]
Implementation Consultant - JobBoss and M1 - AUS Melbourne VIC, Australia Req #370 Friday, January 29, 2021 For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cl [...]
Company Description Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all ov [...]