Rare Opportunity to work as a Full Time Office Administrator in a School Photography Business
We seek a dynamic, well presented, enthusiastic person to join our award winning team.
You will be working in a busy, friendly, positive environment with a small supportive team.
The role includes;
- working with schools to get all their information correct for production
- data cleaning, correction and entry
- ordering of photos
- some reviewing and selecting of images
- customer service via phone and email
- various other office duties
Candidates will need to:
- have solid office admin experience
- be available 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- have very good attention to detail
- have solid computer skills - especially excel and word
- be well mannered & well groomed
- be able to work to deadlines independently and in a team
- have excellent phone manner and typing skills
- be available for an immediate start
Applications must include a substantial Cover Letter outlining the specific reasons for your interest and suitability for this role, along with your current Resume.
No time wasters please. Only genuine people looking for a new challenge.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Better Big Bank About Us Bendigo Bank has a responsibility to support our customers to improve their financial wellbeing, and in turn become Australia’s bank of choice. We do this throug [...]
Bailey Nelson is looking for a Store Manager for our RUNDLE MALL Store! At Bailey Nelson, we’re all about changing how our customers see the world and how the world sees them. We are a tightknit b [...]
Job No: 976263 Campus Location: Brisbane Functional Unit: National School of Education Work Type: Continuing full time - OPEN TO INTERNAL ACU APPLICANTS ONLY - Provide efficien [...]
About the business This reputable business has a major contract with one the largest broiler processors in Australia. It is one of the most well-maintained farms in the area and we insist on providin [...]