Warehouse Storeperson/ Materials Handler
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Storeperson/ Materials Handler to work with a Global leader in Rail.
- Indicative working hours on this site are Day shift Monday -Friday where a typical week at this site has been 38 hours plus possibility of potential overtime during busy operational needs.
- Although a casual role, if history is of any guidance at this Client site, then this role may provide the opportunity for more secure work.
- $32.76 per hour plus Super and penalties for OT as required
Who is 2XM Recruit?
Established in 2010, 2XM Recruit Pty Ltd Australia is part of a global group of companies delivering quality recruitment solutions across four core divisions:
Engineering, Rail, Mining and Construction.
Successfully placing 1000’s of personnel from Executive, Engineers, Managers, Supervisors Trades People to Labourers we are trusted by Global and National organisations as the go to people for all recruitment and labour hire needs.
Who would you be working for?
Our very well-respected Client based in Redbank, a leader in their field, is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of railroad and transit system products and services worldwide.
They aim to create a workplace where all people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. By embracing people difference they foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
If your goal is to grow your career in a challenging and leading-edge environment, you will be pleased to know this Employer of Choice has demonstrated a willingness to transition on-hired casual employees to fulltime roles.
What are the benefits?
- A very well-respected Global company that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Up-skill your talents and experience working alongside highly skilled persons;
- Great teamwork environment with excellent workplace safety record;
- An employer of choice respecting work life balance;
- Redbank location close to train station and with onsite parking
About the role
- Facilitate materials supply requirements, including inventory and consumables.
- Provide assistance as required to site staff at the various stores locations.
- Verify product movement and request inventory adjustments as required
- Responsible for the management of replenishment of site bulk consumable materials as required
- Manage site rotable pools ensuring timely processing of rotable inventory to meet demand
Skills and experience
Qualifications, Training and Experience for the role:
- Previous experience in Warehousing (Mining, Engineering or Manufacturing)
- Driver's license
- Forklift license
- Solid and accurate data entry skills
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles as required
- Checking off deliveries
- Willingness to learn
- Deadline & Process Driven
- Good interpersonal skills to coordinate with national staff
Benefits and perks
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Fun, friendly, hard-working and professional team - Great environment - Previous experience as an Events Manager is essential - Opportunities for career growth Terrific full-time opportunity [...]
- Salary $90K + super + salary sacrifice options to increase your take-home pay - Emerald location - Relocation allowance for eligible candidates - Full-time, Monday to Friday, no on-call requir [...]
Please read ad carefully Freebie Rentals is a rapidly growing, family-run business based in Darra, QLD with an office now in Arundel, QLD Due to our high demand and expanding business, we are looki [...]
You have a strong writing skills set and a natural knack for producing engaging and snappy copy. Your passion for digital journalism is strong and you are an independent worker that is comfortable to [...]