Robin Human Capital
- Parking on site
- Training provided
- Hours: Rotation of 8am-4pm & 7am-3pm
My client are leaders in innovative energy efficient and architectural building materials who offer solutions across a variety of building segments including residential, commercial, industrial and home improvement. They are proud of their dependable and enthusiastic team and are ready to meet any challenge their customers put in front of them.
About the role
This role will be responsible for being the primary point of contact for customers requiring assistance with their orders and general enquiries. We are looking for someone who will provide our customers with exceptional customer service and to ensure they have a positive experience.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Answer phone and respond to email enquiries from customers
- Entry and tracking of customer Sales Orders in ERP and CRM systems
- Counter sales and eftpos transactions
- Office duties including filing, postage and general administration
- Maintain customer and supplier database
- Build relationships with customers and provide excellent customer service at all points of contact with the customer
- Organise deliveries through freight providers
- Visitor registration
We are looking for a customer focused, friendly, motivated and committed individual who is ready for a new challenge.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a customer service position preferably in the building materials industry or a manufacturing environment and will require excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
In addition, to be considered for this role you will require:
- Accurate and fast data entry
- Excellent administration skills
- Be punctual, reliable, professional and provide helpful and friendly customer service
- Be a fast learner with interest in the building material & construction industry
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service professional to join a professional, friendly and innovative team. If you are ready to take on the next challenge in your career then apply now.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job No: 879246 Work Type: Part Time Location: Sydney bp West Ryde, NSW Are you our next Customer Service Representative? We are excited to share that we have a Part Time customer service pos [...]
Job No: 879279 Work Type: Casual Location: Sydney bp Sydenham, NSW Join the next level in retail convenience. We have officially announced our convenience partnership with David Jones, whose [...]
- Friendly and supportive team culture - 26 days' leave, including 1 for your birthday - 13 weeks' parental leave; employer subsidised academic study Role Provide support and training to the [...]
Customer Service Representative - Growth opportunities with a dynamic team culture - Onsite parking, Prospect location - Salary to $65K + Super + Commission The Company Multinational mark [...]