Warranty Specialist / Customer Service
Full time role
We are a privately owned Australian business that has earnt its reputation as a leading manufacturer of wood and gas fired heating and cooking appliances and associated accessories. We are a growing, agile, entrepreneurial team who both individually and collectively are committed to establishing our organisation as the pinnacle of ingenuity, design, innovation and service.
With the support of Australia's leading retailer, we continue to evolve and grow developing a range of heating and lifestyle accessories that will establish our brands as the most aspirational in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. This opportunity in Carrum Downs for an experienced,
energetic and reliable person with a drive for creating an exceptional customer experience. We require someone who possesses a strong sense of role ownership and a desire to see tasks through to completion. You will be working in an ever changing and busy environment.
We are looking for what cannot be taught - someone with strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships across all levels of the business. Your passion for providing an outstanding B2B and B2C customer experience will be integral in supporting Scandia’s future growth.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in data input accuracy, administration and customer support and an inquisitive sense to take action when things don’t seem right, as well as someone who takes pride in the contribution they make to the team culture and achievements. You will demonstrate a positive and professional can-do attitude, excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to work equally well as a team member or autonomously.
- Effectively overseeing and providing 'hands on' support for all customer queries
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Data entry (Orders and system data maintenance)
- Coordinating customer warranty claims
- Providing quotes and information about current products and promotions
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Documentation and development of business processes
- Support of external merchandising team
Possess following qualities:
- Experience in any or all of the following fields
- Warranties & Repair
- A positive attitude and approach to your work
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally & written
- Punctual, reliable & a genuine team player
- Customer service experience with a focus on being truly customer centric
- Maintain a great sense of humour in an ever-changing environment
- Resilient with the ability to manage difficult situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable, self-managed and highly organised
- Well-developed computer skills – intermediate excel skills are desirable.
- Experience using ERP systems such as Netsuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or other large scale ERP software applications
- Exposure to ERP implementations or developing business process will be well regarded
- Experience evolving & establishing systems and processes will be well regarded
What we're offering:
- Close to home, our Carrum Downs location is the ideal position for those living in the South East who are tired of commuting for multiple hours every day.
- New corporate offices - We recently we have completed a significant renovation for our office that houses Customer Service. Free on site parking, touch screen laptops, and most importantly we have a fantastic coffee machine.
- There has been significant investment into technology in the business which will be ongoing throughout 2021.
- A team of specialists - our team is small with key stakeholders recognised as specialists in their chosen field, decision making is definitive and implementation is agile.
- Creative Input - You get to contribute to the ongoing development of business processes and help to shape how we improve and offer a positive experience to our customers.
- International exposure - grow with us as we evolve into offshore markets building brands and presences in multiple local and international markets.
- A full time role in a company that is set for growth. (just recently we have launched into the split systems air conditioning market, and we have more big plans for the future)
We are a small team that works hard, but likes to have fun. People successful in this role are true team players with an innate ability to find good in any situation.
We are not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but every person in our business has an opportunity to contribute to our future growth.
How to apply:
Please submit your application via Seek and include the following;
A cover letter
- Attention to: Customer Service Manager
- Include a little about yourself and tell us what you can bring to the Scandia Team and why you are the best fit for our role.
Due to an expected high volume of applicants, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Service Specialist The Company Our client is a leading retail company, based in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs. Due to growth and high demand they have now a fantastic opportunity f [...]
We’re growing and we’re looking for talented people who can grow with us.Start searching now for your new career at EML. Work type Full Time 1 Locations Categories Workers Compensation 1 [...]
- Join a nationally recognised and stable company - Competitive salary package including fully maintained company vehicle - Generous benefits and staff discounts About Beacon At Beacon Lighting, [...]
Job Description: DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the me [...]