Me For Kids Pty Ltd
Early Childhood Administration Officer
A fabulous opportunity to join a 40 years' long history, warm family-feeling, passionate long day care centre located in Thomastown.
We are looking for a warm, friendly and welcoming Administration Officer to be the first point of call for families and the community.
This is a part time role to be working up to 37.5 hours per week on a rotating roster Monday to Friday as required.
Qualities we are seeking in our Administration Officer are:
- Attention to detail
- Warm and welcoming
- Ability to multitask
- Work well under pressure
Required/Desired Work Experiences are:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services or ACECQA approved equivalent with 12 months minimum working experience in a long day care or other early childhood setting (highly desired)
- Previous experience working in an administration assistant role, with qualifications and exposure to the early childhood industry (highly desired)
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Qikkids would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Effective written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage all the call takings, transfer of phone calls between rooms and organise all call-back to all customers.
- Manage new bookings, have a sound understanding of child care subsidy, process enrolments, family accounts, budgets and business
- Build and maintain meaningful and effective communication with families.
- Manage the reception and foyer area of the service, ensuring the area is clean and safe, and that all visitors are greeted in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure OHS compliance with the Company’s suite of policies and procedures and
- Relevant laws codes and standards as applicable to this position.
- Lead and maintain a professional approach to work, which reflects the Service philosophy, policies and procedures to ensure confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of Service Operations.
- Manage and comply with licencing and all statutory and quality assurance issues, including ensuring the service is kept up to date with changes and updates from the National Quality Framework (NQF).
If you are looking for a new opportunity to develop your career, we would love to hear from you. Please click on "apply" and send through your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you organised, driven and passionate about building the capacity of our students to get the most out of their university experience? Are you excited to design and roll out new initiatives and prog [...]
- A diverse, challenging and rewarding position that gives back to the community - Work for a fast-growing company that offers opportunity for growth - Be part of a fun and collaborative team Ab [...]
Synopsis Administration Officer, Internal Appeals – Compliance and Amenity - High performing team - Excellent employee benefits - Full time permanent position based out of Cheltenham, V [...]
The Department of Transport brings together all transport modes to design, plan, build and operate Victoria's transport system. Our job is to further integrate the transport network and improve the de [...]