Key responsibilities in this role will include but not limited to:
- Writing and producing customized tenders, bids, and proposals
- Maintaining templates, CV"s and project sheets
- Updating the image library
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Working on award submissions
- Identifying suitable business opportunities and presenting them
- Target proposals to suit the particular prospective client
- Preparation and compiling EOI’s, Capability Statements. Bids and Proposals
- Assist proposals with criteria writing and liaising with technical staff where required
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2+ years experience across Bid Coordination. Construction preferred but not essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think strategically and analytically
- Excellent communication skills (including strong negotiation and influencing skills)
- Knowledge of InDesign or Graphic art background preferred but not essential
- Tertiary educated with an understanding of managing design and process.
- You will have worked with a construction contractor ideally and have supported project bids.
- Experience managing infrastructure projects will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like the role for you please click the APPLY button below or alternatively, send your updated CV to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full Training and Ongoing support provided - Develop Your Career with the Market Leader in Paint - Part Time Hours The Role We're currently seeking enthusiastic Retail Salespeople to join our [...]
We are currently looking for experienced Cleaning Utilities to work across various schools throughout Greater Brisbane. Successful candidates will become integral members of our operational teams, spe [...]
We are seeking a high performing and innovative Principal Environmental Officer to provide high level leadership and environmental management expertise to the organisation. Job Type: Temporary Po [...]
Dietitian Position – 2 days p/week with potential to build to Fulltime West End, Brisbane, QLD Inspire Health is an allied health company based in West End Brisbane looking for experienced dieteti [...]