Specialist Recruitment Consultant (Data & BI) - Randstad Technologies, Brisbane
- Unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Technology Division
- Chance to work in the high growth Data and Business Intelligence sector
- Ability to formulate the way you work to get the best results
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organisation. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today's technologies, we support people and organisations in realising their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
About the Role
Due to formidable growth within Randstad Technologies, we are expanding our team in Brisbane and are on the hunt for two superstar Data & BI specialist recruiters. These newly created roles will see you focus on delivering specialist solutions for clients across Data Analytics, BI, Data Scientists and Business Intelligence.
With strong networks in the government and commercial sectors, we are looking to capitalise on these relationships and continue to engage and offer specialist recruitment services to some of the most forward thinking, leading companies of the future.
The Brisbane Technology team won "Office of the Year" the last two years in a row, so not only does this opportunity allow you to grow professionally and offer great earning potential, but you'll get to work with some of the best recruiters in the business!
- 360 end to end recruitment, specialising in Data & BI
- Market map and do your due diligence to find and create new opportunities
- Nurture and grow client relationships, new and existing
- Host networking events and enhance your presence in the technology industry - get your name out there!
- Attend relevant technology meetups
- Offer specialised recruitment solutions to clients
- Plan and execute exceptional hiring strategies
What you will need to succeed
- Experienced in IT or white collar recruitment
- You're adaptable, can take direction whilst creating your own way of working
- Engaging and able to form long lasting impactful relationships
- Out of the box thinker, not afraid to take risks and you are innovative in your approach
- Proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to become an expert in Data & BI and always willing to "go the extra mile"
- Resilient and tenacious
What you will get in return
We understand the importance of empowering you to achieve your best, this is why Randstad provides a detailed and supportive onboarding process for all new hires. You'll be encouraged to develop your recruitment career and benefit from regular high-achiever incentives with attractive rewards.
- 8 weeks induction & onboarding
- Highly competitive base salary and lucrative monthly commission scheme
- Flexible working options
- Clearly defined career and promotion pathways
- Day off on your birthday
- Health & wellbeing discounts
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity as Specialist Recruitment Consultant (Data / BI), please select "Apply Now".
Have a question before applying? Please contact [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide an outstanding service to all internal and external customers, acting as the first point of contact for all customer queries. This role can be [...]
Undergrad / Graduate / Junior Surveyor / Engineering Surveyor WW Surveys has become an industry leader, specialising in providing survey services to the civil infrastructure industry. Our company [...]
Req ID: 551281 Personnel Area: Transport for Brisbane Branch: Commercial & Contract Services Salary Range: AUD $69,775 to $75,248 per annum. Remuneration stated is for full time positions. Wo [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Perth or Brisbane Under the Bureau’s 2017-2022 Strategy, the Energy & Resources (E&R;) Program (part of the Business Solutions Group) [...]