- Flexible working
- Warm desk with established clients
- Competitive salary + super + commission
An iconic Australian brand firmly embedded in the HR culture and community for over 20 years. HR Partners was recognised by the HR Community in winning the HRD gold medal for the best HR recruitment firm in Australia for the past three years.
This is your opportunity to get the best of both worlds! You would be joining a premium boutique brand that is unique for being part of a large global firm in Randstad. This position presents outstanding earning potential, career growth opportunities and the chance to work with some of the biggest clients in the HR sector.
About your new role
HR Partners are looking for a recruitment consultant in Sydney. As an experienced recruiter, you will focus on recruiting temporary & permanent employees all across the human resources sector.
- 360 end to end recruitment
- Business development with new and existing clients
- Market mapping
- Nurture and grow client relationships
- Plan and execute hiring strategies
- Organise networking events
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a driven, outgoing recruitment consultant who is passionate about delivering the best service to partner with both candidates and clients in a consultative style. You'll have a can-do and positive outlook and be able to successfully work with senior client stakeholders.
- Proven track record of recruitment experience
- You enjoy sales and building relationships
- Proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You like working closely with your team as well as independently
- Enjoy setting & exceeding goals/targets and delivering quality outcomes
What you will get in return
We understand the importance of empowering you to achieve your best, this is why HR Partners provide a detailed and supportive onboarding process for all new hires. You'll be encouraged to develop your recruitment career and benefit from regular high-achiever incentives with attractive rewards and career progression.
- 8 weeks induction & onboarding
- Lucrative commission structure
- Flexible working options
- Day off on your birthday
- Paid volunteering leave
- Health & wellbeing discounts
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant, please select "Apply".
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Decipher Bureau has just turned 7! Having steadily grown year on year we are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant or Candidate Engagement Coordinator/ Resourcer to work with the national team. [...]
Medical Recruitment Consultant Are you keen to make your mark in the recruitment industry? Position We are a dynamic and successful local healthcare recruitment consultancy that has built a rep [...]
Succession Recruitment is seeking someone to join their professional team in Sydney CBD. A challenging and interactive role with extensive training and support from our very experienced Consultants wh [...]
- Industry leading uncapped commission structure. - Flexible environment- choose the hours, location and structure that suits you. - Are you currently getting the best out of yourself? About Div [...]