Technology Support Officer
• Intra-state travel will be required
• Possession of a current open Queensland “C” class driver licence is required to perform the role
• This position may be required to perform some manual tasks e.g. moving computers and printers.
Workplace Health and Safety policies apply
- Provide technical support (including backups and system administration) for a fleet of assets including desktops, laptops, printers, MFDs, mobile devices, servers, on-site network equipment and technology assets.
- Monitor and action ITSM tool queues as delegated, escalate issues when required, and maintain customer communications regarding the progress of jobs.
- Use Active Directory tools, PowerShell and other tools to assist in providing access controls and remote monitoring of computers and file services.
- Provide verbal and written advice to managers and customers regarding technology issues and proposed solutions.
- Assist with technology support and technical specifications for BAU and project related activities.
- Participate in the implementation of technology refresh and technology uplift activities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an enterprise-scale ICT services environment
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of mobile device technologies
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2008 and above)
- Knowledge of Windows 7 SOE and above
- Knowledge of ITSM tool management for IT service delivery
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CQ Health are inviting applications for Casual Operational Services Officers (OO2) to join the Woorabinda Multi-Purpose Health Service. Job Type: Casual Position Type: Flexible-flex Location: [...]
About the Role As a Senior Medical Officer (Rural Generalist/Provisional Fellow), you'll: • Provide high quality medical services to the Capricorn Cost Hospital and Health Service • Assist [...]
The University of Queensland Rural Clinical School The University of Queensland Rural Clinical School (UQRCS) envisages securing a self-sustaining medical workforce for regional Queensland through ex [...]
About the Business Yancoal Australia is Australia’s largest pure play coal producer. It boasts three tier one thermal coal mines in New South Wales together with interests in three other metallurgi [...]